Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tempurpedic Mattress

This is blatant advertising but I will share my thoughts about a similiar product. While I was pregnant, I had so much trouble with my hips. I couldn't lay down to sleep at all! After trying several things, I finally decided to give those four inch memory foam mattresses a try per my sister-in-law's recommendation. Absolute genius!! It worked perfectly and still sleep on it today. Why did I bring this story up? It was memory foam that kept my hips from hurting so bad. The mattress conforms to your body and is just heaven. Because we loved this so much, we have considered buying a Tempurpedic mattress. While these are more on the expensive side, we also know they are worth every single cent. Our arms don't fall asleep anymore and we don't toss and turn like we used to. If our four inch mattress can do this, just think what a real bed memory foam mattress can do. I will say this. It took us about a week to adjust to the feeling of the foam. You can't just slide around or flip side to side like on a regular mattress but once you get used to it, it will be the best thing you've ever slept on. I have done some research and read reviews and Tempurpedic is one of the best foam mattresses on the market today. I highly encourage you to consider one of these when thinking about your future mattress purchase. I think I just talked myself into getting one.
Here is there guarantee:

We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our top-of-the-line memory
sleep systems. To prove it, we offer a 90-Day Sleep Trial and a 20 Year Warranty
that are among the strongest in the industry. Plus, we offer an everyday Low
Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Tax-Free shopping (Outside of TX).

1 Comment:

onlineshopper said...

Tempur memory foam mattress may well be the brand name that eveyone is familiar with, but there are many comparable if not better memory foam mattress and memory foam sleep products available online at the fraction of the Tempur price. Get surfing!