Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hamilton Beach® Ecletrics® Stand Mixer

It's holiday season and you know what that means?? It's time for cooking and baking! With Thanksgiving approaching fast and Christmas right around the corner, now is the best time to get a Eclectrics® Mixer. Who wants to sit there and kill your hand trying to stir and stir? Not me. I don't have time to sit there and do these things. I need a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer so I can just put my ingredients in there and walk away to do more cooking. These mixers are awesome. Not only do they come in cool colors, but they are as convienent as can be. You will literally cut your time in the kitchen using one of these. Just add your ingredients and let the Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer do it's job while you tend to your other cooking projects.

If you haven't seen one of these puppies, then you are missing out big time! Check out these features!

More Power*
400 watts of power to mix even the toughest jobs like 9
dozen cookiesor 4 -1lb. loaves of bread
Professional 2-way rotating head for thorough hands-free mixing
High-performance electronics ensure constant power Great Features
12 settings offer more* mixing flexibility and precise control
4.5 qt stainless steel locking bowl with handle Flat beater,
dough book and wire whisk for versatile mixing
2 piece pouring and splatter shield
Quieter operation* Longer Warranty*
3 year limited warranty

With a warranty like that and all those cool features, how could you not go out and buy one right now! If you are particular about colors, you don't need to worry because they offer these in an array of colors that are just beautiful! I love them all so I don't know if I could decide. So I wouldn't have to decide on a specific color (since it's so hard to choose) I would be better off getting one for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas.............




3 Comments:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Great video!!! I LOVE your flour canister - where'd you get that??? Santa is sure to bring you a Hamilton Beach Mixer since you've been such a good girl :)

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

Me and my mom found them at Tuesday morning:) I love them. I have flour, sugar, but my favorite is the bread one!

I'm glad you like the video. I still think it's very lame.

Unknown said...

That's very cool, Lori! Not lame at all. You do great at putting together videos.