Friday, August 24, 2007

My Blog is Not Most Wanted...Yet

Ryan Shamus is having a bada$$ contest called Blogging’s Most Wanted. It only takes $15 smackaroos a block for you to advertise your site and to make the deal sweeter...he'll refund $5 just for linking back to his site which means you are really only paying $10!! WAIT!...that's not all. He will be giving a random first prize of $1,000 and a second prize of $750 to the bloggers who bought a block. I bought my square early to get a GREAT spot. If you want a eye appealing spot, then hurry over and reserve yours today!
This could also be an awesome way to get your PR up and get some great links..not to mention traffic which in return can make you money. Better git goin' and be sure to link back to his post to git yer $5 bucks! I know I'll be looking for mine:)

0 Comments: