Monday, May 21, 2007

Super Blogger John Chow

John Chow is one of the top "super" bloggers out there. He brings in a six-figure income but didn't get there overnight. In fact, he has been blogging for years!

I believe his success comes from many factors..

He is passionate about what he does.
His blogs are very informative but have that personal touch when he's "talking" to you.
He is truthful!! Don't ask for a review from him if you don't want to the truth.
He explains the pros and cons of just about everything he writes about.

I look forward to reading his blog everyday and hope you do the same.

You can also review John Chow's blog on how to make money online.

4 Comments:

roundouts said...

I have been reading John Chow's blog too. His reviews can be brutal, so make your site look at its best before he reviews it. But hey bad publicity is better than no publicity.
making money online

Lupus Fighter said...

hi! i have similar program with that of john chow. i am also giving away backlinks to those who will review my blog. if you do, please use "Learn to Make Money Online" as the anchor text and email me immediately so that I can immediately publish backlinks to yours. tnx

Kelly Neuman said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

Make Money Online

Jason Neuman

Tax-Refunds said...

Hi. Nice blog, and good review. I have a similar kind of finance/money/business blog. If you are interested in doing a review exchange check out http://taxrefunds.wordpress.com

thanks

Dave