Thursday, May 24, 2007

RSS Feeds..Are They Worth Submitting??

I hear so much about RSS feeds that I decided to see if it's worth all the hooplah.

What is a RSS feed?? Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other Web content. "RSS" is about getting live web feeds directly to your computer. RSS takes the latest news from different web sites, and pushes it down to your computer for quick scanning.

Now why would you want to submit your RSS feed? Because it brings traffic..how do I know?? Well, I created my RSS Feed and added my "Subscribe" button to my blogs. I already have several subscribers on each blog and have seen an increase in traffic since I did it. Your readers can even subscribe by email.

If you haven't created yours then do it today. I recommend FeedBurner. They have an easy to use dashboard with tons of features and extras.

If you want to know more on RSS Feeds and where & how to submit them check this out

0 Comments: