Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Savvy Review of Online Opportunity

My first thoughts of this website are bland appearance, organized, and informative.

I found the layout of Jay's website to be extremely user friendly but would like to see a splash of color;) Everything is categorized accordingly and include fresh ideas and advice of today's online money making market.

Jay the owner/author of Online Opportunity provides detailed resources how to make money online. His articles are jam packed with information that will help you make the most of your online money ventures.

2 things set Jay apart from other money making websites.

1. He will take a risk so you don't have to.

Let me elaborate. Have you ever wanted to know if an opportunity is legit or is worth investing in? Jay takes the risk by trying out the service, regardless if payment is required, and then informs you on whether it's a legitimate opportunity or a scam. Whichever one it is, he gives you the pros and cons so you can make your own decision. He is prompt in responding to your questions and concerns which leads me to the number 2 reason I set him apart from other money making websites.

2. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his readers.

Top commentators are displayed, he responds promptly to comments & addresses everyone by their name, and he is willing to lose his own money & waste his time so we don't have to. That tells me that his priorities are directed towards his readers and his intentions are to help you succeed in your online goals.

I enjoyed doing this review of his website. I found myself going from one category to the next. I recommend you all visit his website and consider subscribing to his feed. You can also host your own Online Opportunity review and get a free backlink. Who doesn't like something for free!!

If you like this post, then Buy Me a Drink or Subscribe to My Feed.

2 Comments:

Proletariatof1 said...

ahhh you beat me to it :). I read his blog on a regular basis and have been planning on writing a review for several days. I have just been soooo busy lately. Due to this I have had to prioritize and the online stuff just fell down the list. Hopefully this weekend I might have a bit more time.

Anyway, I finally did write that review and even put a little plug for you in it.

later and have a profitable and productive day

Cman's Money Page - Profitable Productive Blogging

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

Hey Cman...I vistit that blog often and waited to do the review myself.
I appreciate the plug!!! I tried clicking on your link that you left in the comment but it said page not found..404. Might check that out.