Monday, June 4, 2007

Agloco Viewbar is Released~~Get Paid to Surf

You've heard of Agloco, you've seen it everywhere, but you don't have it....well, it's time to get it!! They have just released the viewbar and now YOU can get paid to surf using their viewbar.
I have already downloaded mine and am currently using it as we "speak".

If you look at the bottom of the screen, you can see the purple viewbar. You can change the color to your liking. It has a wide rectangle where ads will be displayed then the search box with google being the default. It has a magnifier and a tools icon that features a calculator and a calendar. You can also right click on their Agloco logo and it gives you options.
I have been trying to log on to check my stats but they have had an overload with all the people trying to download the viewbar. If you haven't signed up, you can sign up here.

If you can't get through, keep trying. They have been overloaded but are working on it right now.

If you like this post, then Buy Me a Drink

3 Comments:

trish said...

I would love to hear how it works for you a little further down the road. You might be able to offer us some suggestions too!

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I'll sure do that Trish. So far, I'm still having trouble getting into my account since they have sooo many people signing up and downloading the bar.

Proletariatof1 said...

i was also having trouble with my bar. I have started using it and have hit my max of 5 hours for the month.

Cman's Money Page - Profitable Productive Blogging