Monday, July 16, 2007

4 Ways I Monetize My Blog/Website

* Affiliate Marketing~~This is my top money making source. You don't have to deal with customers, returns, chargebacks, etc. All you really have to do is find quality products that pertain to your blog/website, post a text link or banner, and possibly write some content on the product. LinkShare, ClickBank, and Traffic Payouts are at the top of my list.

* Adsense~~Obviously, Google Adsense is the most popular out there, however, I personally prefer Bidvertiser. They have a lower threshold so you get paid quicker. It's not as user friendly as google but it's not that difficult to figure out either.
I recommend putting adsense as a leaderboard, to the left top side of your page and in your posts. Statistics show that these are more effective than other places.

* AuctionAds~~This is one of my favorites. You get to put in the keywords that you want(pick keywords relevant to your site), pick the kind of ad you want, preview, copy and paste in your site, and walah the ads displayed are ads that are geared towards your site. They have a new feature for ebay sellers. If you are a seller, you can point the ads directly to your items for sale. I find this very handy for my other site A Cowboy's Wife. You can see to the left that I have AuctionAds but they are all items I'm selling right now on ebay.

* Submit your Feed ~~This is great for loyal readers and for people on the fly by. What I mean is, you get a reader that found one of your posts very interesting. He wants to save your site...he has a couple of options. He can bookmark it or he can subscribe to your feed. Even if he bookmarks it, he may find your posts intersting enough to subscribe later on.

There are soooo many ways to monetize your site but these are just a few of my favorites. I hope this helps you in your journey to monetize your blog/website.

If you like this post, then Buy Me a Drink

1 Comment:

H.A said...

hello

thanks for ur amazing tips, making money online is really interesting.
for me im trying to collect useful tips as in ur blogs.
check that also for some tips about making money at home
www.yesfreemoney.com