Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I WON A Hamilton Beach® and Eclectrics®

WOOHOO! I couldn't believe it but I was one of the lucky ones to win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer! I received a yellow one today and just had to write about it. First of all, it is a beautiful color. It's called Pineapple to be exact and really brightens up a dull kitchen. The features that come with my Eclectrics® Mixer are awesome.

It features:

400 watts of power

2-way mixing rotating action

Stainless Steel 4.5 quart bowl

Pouring shield

Quick Release tilt up head

3 mixing accessories

Not to mention it comes in many wonderful colors! I'm so excited to have have won this. Now I can make Christmas cooking easy as pie. HA! I'll be able to add ingredients and let it mix while tend to other things in the kitchen. It will also keep my arms from developing Carpal Tunnel..lol. Seriously, your arms can get tired of stirring dough and such.
Just in case you missed it in the video below, I included a recipe that I will be making with my new mixer. If you missed it, just leave me a comment and I will more than happy to send you the recipe! Hopefully you will be making this recipe with the help of a brand new Hamilton Beach® Mixer!!


2 Comments:

kaelby said...

this comment is not really related to this entry but the blog in general. I came across this thing called wabbadabba a few days ago after someone asked me to check it out. Its a search engine like google, but you can win prizes for searching with it. Heres a referral link as if I refer others and they join, | get the same prize as they do when they win. The sites pretty new so there are not that many people on it, meaning that the chance of winning is a lot higher.

http://www.wabbadabba.com/join.aspx?friend=2J5L036X18868

Anonymous said...

感謝您費心的分享..................................................................